Search results

1. Sub-Zero

New GLSL shader to add to the CRT-Family

Okay, so here she is CRT-ZERO. it has no curvature or shadows in the corners there are 4 versions. -CRT-Zero HQ (this one has no blur added to it) -CRT-Zero with blur -CRT-Zero HQ Vertical -CRT-Zero Vertical with blur CRT-Zero Shader Enjoy!
  2. Sub-Zero

GAme Boy bezel shows on 80% of the games (HELP)

So i made a bezel for the Game Boy looks great and love RL but a very wierd thing happens. on 80% of the games the bezel loads, when i exit and load that game again the bezel still loads this works for 80% of the games and launched and closed them more then 20 times so no problem there. but then...
  3. Sub-Zero

What Icons do we need for the RL interface?

Since i started playing around with RL i see that a lot of stuff is missing so i want to know what needs to be made to make the default art on the interface complete. Things i am working on: Move List Icons Controller Icons (new ps4 controller, Xbox One controller) Arcade Icons (joystick...
  4. Sub-Zero

New Move List Icons (SF) style

Well just started configuring RL for the first time and Sub isn't Sub if he didn't look at customizing stuff right away :cool: So for starters i began to make a new movelist set but then in Street Fighter style. should take a few days to be done, and i will make 3 different schemes for users...
  5. Sub-Zero

How to make move list, where to start?

I am new to this thing so play nice. where can i find info on how to add movelist to Pause? i just started using RL yesterday and i am a bit overwhelmed with the capabilities of this thing. on the media aspect of it i want to strip it all down to see what i can do to it and how custom i can make...