Search results

1. F

Disc Image Not Showing Up For Multi-Game (Launch Only)

I've been searching the forums and I'm pretty sure I have the media set up correctly, unless I completely missed something. Example: \RocketLauncher\Media\MultiGame\Sony Playstation\Final Fantasy VII (USA) (Disc 1)\Final Fantasy VII (USA) (Disc 1).png (this is where I placed the disc art)...
  2. F

[SOLVED] Anyone Keeping Old Versions of the RA Module?

Long story short, I don't keep past versions of modules, and I know this site doesn't either. However, at some point the MESS RetroArch core stopped working for me. I thought it might have been updating RA which broke it, so I wasn't too worried about it. But I have multiple versions of RA...
  3. F

Launchbox Dev Added RocketLauncher as Official Emulator in new Beta.

From Jason (LB Dev) I haven't tested this out yet as I'm already all set up and not sure I want to tinker with it, haha. But this is good news for anyone who wants to use LB with RocketLauncher.
  4. F

[SOLVED] Using Separate Folders for (ExoDos) dosconfigs and (Win3xo) dosconfigs.

So I have ExoDOS running flawlessly through RL like this: -All my exodos games are zipped on another drive in roms/Microsoft MS-Dos -Skipchecks is set to rom only -7zip enabled. -Created a folder in my modules/dosbox folder called Dosbox Configs and placed all the configs in there in...
  5. F

MAME 170 Core in RetroArch. How to set it up to emulate MESS systems?

Sorry guys, but I've been about this on and off for weeks and I can't find barely anything on this. How do I set up the MAME 170 core in RetroArch to run MESS systems. I gathered that the bios files are in the 170 set, which I have. But I don't know how to direct retroarch there. I'm interested...
  6. F

Simple Bezel 1920X1080

I've just been tinkering with a simpler bezel design for a while now. It's really not much, but it actually looks pretty great against the glossy black of my actual TV. Although I'm posting here, I use it for retroarch, and I'm not sure how to write the ini to make it work with RLauncher. I...
  7. F

[SOLVED] DosBox and Exodos Questions

I'm a complete noob again. I have dfend working for DOS but that's wholly reliant on me manually creating confs for games through the GUI. It's painstaking with the thousands of games. On a tiff I got through L after two hours straight of clicking over and over, and then I never returned to it...
  8. F

[SOLVED] GUI to Control Hyperspin Main Menu

I'm operating under the assumption that Hyperspin and Hyperlaunch now use different xmls for their systems list.* So I posted this on the HS forum here, but the more I thought about it, the more I think it could be viable addition to HyperLaunch itself. The idea is that like me, you may want...
  9. F

HyperLaunch Icon...?

I'm weird and I have different icons for all my folders (It helps me move through directories more quickly). I'd like to use the Hyperlaunch icon for my hyperlaunch folder, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have the icon? Thanks!