Search results

1. L

Developer Log

I know it's not much to show but RadKade went fully operational for the first time today below is an image of the loading screen (this screen can also be activated once in the frontend through use of the service switch along with the system menu.) Got a lot of work to do today, hope to keep up...
  2. L

RadKade (What's Up)

Thoughts about RadKade So, essentially I thought that I would just write a small post to further elaborate on what RadKade is going to be and the direction it is going to take down the road. I have written this to some degree, but never fully explained in detail what it was I was thinking when...
  3. L

MobyGames Scraper. Anybody Interested?

Not sure if this will help you much; I know we touched on it briefly dustin that I have developed a plugin based scraper system for RadKade LITE that will allow users to create their own scraping scripts. This is the script we made for MobyGames.com, it scrapes everything and puts it in a nice...
  4. L

RadKade Projections

For any followers of the old website you might have remembered that it said we are expecting a release in March; this still holds true. We now have a new lease on a new domain and have gotten the basic framework of a website up and running, so if you'd like to see RadKade in all its humble...
  5. L

I need a new frontend

Thought I'd just take a moment to drop a quick post here since I saw this thread. With the world of emulation a buzz and new stuff being released every day it's hard to keep track of what's going on (there is just too many things happening all at once.) I have not really gone MIA and I've...
  6. L

RadKade Project

added a search feature that allows you to search all titles across all of your installed/operational systems. this will allow users to quickly find a game (thought it might be helpful.)
  7. L

RadKade Project

here is something i am excited about, the ability to login to the frontend. different users will have different settings (where applicable) such as ratings filters, play time monitor and much more; this is all part of the parental control system.
  8. L

RadKade Project

Cool, I should have the site up and running tomorrow; and I will be putting the GIT URL up on there. Thanks for trying it out for me. I did some modifications to the game selection window; put more a focus on the video, also added game logos to the mix as well. I am pleased how this system...
  9. L

RadKade Project

i was talking with djvj tonight and he created this thread regarding our new front end video gaming system. simply put; this front end is only for people who want a front end that looks more like an arcade machine. it has been designed from the ground up to be simple and easy to set up an use...