Search results

1. L

Developer Log

I know it's not much to show but RadKade went fully operational for the first time today below is an image of the loading screen (this screen can also be activated once in the frontend through use of the service switch along with the system menu.) Got a lot of work to do today, hope to keep up...
  2. L

RadKade (What's Up)

Thoughts about RadKade So, essentially I thought that I would just write a small post to further elaborate on what RadKade is going to be and the direction it is going to take down the road. I have written this to some degree, but never fully explained in detail what it was I was thinking when...
  3. L

RadKade Projections

For any followers of the old website you might have remembered that it said we are expecting a release in March; this still holds true. We now have a new lease on a new domain and have gotten the basic framework of a website up and running, so if you'd like to see RadKade in all its humble...
  4. L

RadKade Project

i was talking with djvj tonight and he created this thread regarding our new front end video gaming system. simply put; this front end is only for people who want a front end that looks more like an arcade machine. it has been designed from the ground up to be simple and easy to set up an use...