Search results

1. J

Citra module won't work when using Nightly 1393 or newer.

Thanks. It was my citra files. Was missing some that RL needed I suppose. Thanks
  2. J

I got it to work. The citra one I had was missing some files that RL must of needed. Thanks again everyone for your help.
  3. J

I have no idea why it's not working on my end. All I'm doing to using the newest module you shared here and then I go to global citra and point to the new citra qt . Launch the game and still no bezels and then same pop up. When I go back to my last module and older citra qt it works fine but I...
  4. J

Yes I have it pointing to the new Ctira build 2104 in RL. It launches but without the bezel then I get that pop up error a few seconds later. I also tried it with the canary build 4176.
  5. J

I tried both citra versions and get this message
  6. J

Nintendo Switch Bezels By AlexDC22

don't need one. It is 16:9. Should have no back bars on the edges.
  7. J

I am using Citra Nightly build 2104 and Canary build 2798 and neither work with the current module. Thanks
  8. J

Well we all heard the sad news with Citra and Yuzu. I have the last nightly build 2104 for Citra but the module doesn't show the bezels then it crashes. Any new fixes? Thanks
  9. J

BigPEmu Module

Old post but I'm having the same issue. Screen is not full. Any work arounds?
  10. J

I figured it out. I actually had to create the user folder and place it in my Citra folder. I guess it doesn't like the citra user folder in the C drive appdata.
  11. J

Hmm my mistake not working. Where do you have your Citra emulator folder?
  12. J

It's working now. I had it pointing to the wrong directory in LB. Thanks again for the module.
  13. J

I'll try it tomorrow and let you know. Thanks again
  14. J

pop shows could not find Citra's ini file. Please run Citra manually first and make sure that you use the module recommended emulator version. Works fine outside of RL. Where would the ini file be? If it's not there why does it work outside of RL? Thanks
  15. J

Any Citra modules here working for the nightly builds? Thanks
  16. J

Odyssey 2 not working now.

Ok I've been scratching my head trying to figure out why this is no longer working in RL. I am using my original Hyperspin Ready set for Odyssey 2 using MAME as emulator. Here is a copy of my log. I have no problem for other systems like SNES using the same formula. It seems it wants to load...
  17. J

Supercharger in MAME

I was wondering if Supercharger for Atari 2600 could be added to the MAME module. As of now I have to use Stella emulator to run these games but they work in MAME. Command line: mame a2600 -cart1 scharger -cass offifrog Thanks
  18. J

Odyssey 2 Voice emulation

Just curious if the voice feature can be added to games like KC's Crazy Chase and Timelord. Command line in mame would be: mame odyssey2 -cart1 voice -cart2 timelord Thanks
  19. J

Sharp X68000

Can someone add MAME/MESS to the list of modules for this system? Thanks