Search results

1. S

Volume Being Turned Down During Game Launch

I'm not sure what happened, but suddenly I am noticing that as I launch a game from Hyperspin with RocketLauncher, the volume of my system is being turned down. I searched the log and I see this: emuVolume := "1" Could that be it?? Where do I set the emuVolume level? Ideally I want the...
  2. S

Newbie: RocketLauncher, JoytoKey and IPAC Ultimate

I'm hoping someone could guide me a bit on this... I had Hyperspin setup a while ago with XBOX controllers and a keyboard and things worked okay. Today I tried to ADD a Ultimate IPAC controller for some regular arcade controls and it seems the system doesn't recognize the arcade buttons as...
  3. S

Audit states it finds roms but it doesn't display a list of them!

I'm having an issue on a few of my systems where when I click the blue audit button it responds that is finds the roms, however the UI doesn't list them. I'm fully updated on RL. I have the correct path to the roms (it does show at the bottom that it found roms) and if I click the blue...
  4. S

Demul .7 Hikaru not going Full Screen..even with TrueFullScreen..

I cannot get Demul to lauch full screen with Hikaru. I saw the closed post where this was added to the module however it is not working for me. I noticed this line in the logs: CustomFunction.SetFullscreenPostLaunch - Setting fullscreen to false (Where is a customer function set? I think this...
  5. S

Mane -window setting?

MAME -window setting? I am having issues launching Discs of Tron and noticed in the logs the string used to launch the game. Upon trial and error I found a -window switch being sent in the cmd line string and when removed the game launches. Does anyone know where I can turn that off in RL so...
  6. S

Need Hlp:Space Invaders invaders.zip Backdrop?

Could someone explain how to get the backdrop working for invaders in Mame and Unified Rocketlauncher working? I have unified bezels working but cannot get the backdrop feature working. I set backdrop to true in the Mane module global settings. There is a backdrop named file in the bezel...
  7. S

What is the setting for the wait before launching game? video snap??

I’m trying to figure out what setting controls the wait before launching a game. When I select a game in Hyperspin it sits there before going straight to loading the game. It sort of feels like it’s waiting for the video snap to finish before moving to load the game. Is that a setting? Is...
  8. S

Need Help: Ninja2bseen Mame Bezels in RLauncher not looking right on Widescren TV

Could someone help me with the settings I need to change to ensure that the @Ninjaz2bseen bezels display properly on my TV? I looks like Rlauncher/Mame64 is overlaying the game on the bezel and the artwork is getting lost. Here is an example (attached) I'm not sure if I'm supposed to set...