Search results

1. Enkak

sammy atomiswawe (flycast) You did not supply any valid rom extensions to search for in your compressed roms

The error it's related to your RL setup. The error gives you the hint you need. In RLUI, Settings tab, in the 7z section, put 7z Enabled to "False". Flycast emulator supports compressed 7z roms by default for arcade systems.
  2. Enkak

Installation of Tsugaru Emulator in Hyperspin Attraction

Pre setup builds are not supported in this forum. Also, per guidelines in HA discord: "Do not bother frontend, emulators or media authors/hosts in their discords or sites with support questions concerning this project."
  3. Enkak

Citra module won't work when using Nightly 1393 or newer.

So don't update the emulator or module and use the ones before. Many times there's no need or real advantage to updating either the emulators or modules if things are working perfectly.
  4. Enkak

Have no issues here with any of the two edited module versions shared regarding bezels, no matter if I click the screen using controller or mouse. Regarding RL module options, I have fullscreen enabled. On Citra emulator for that view it needs to be "Large Screen" one in the screen layout...
  5. Enkak

Can you try this version? Just to see if you still get that jump you mentioned. There's only a small change compared to the other edit I shared regarding BezelStart() placement but all seems to be working normal the same over here.
  6. Enkak

No problem. Glad that it is working now. Just a question regarding that jump since I don't see it here but maybe the small edit to the module has some relation. Are you using fades or you have them disabled?
  7. Enkak

Try my edited version of it shared a little below: https://www.rlauncher.com/forum/index.php?threads/citra-module-wont-work-when-using-nightly-1393-or-newer.6523/post-50629 Maybe it will fix that for you. It works on the 3 views mentioned, included that one and respective bezel
  8. Enkak

This is a small edited version of the newer module posted by Dime333. Only difference is two small edits in the code placements that fix for me the fullscreen option not working as it should. This works for Citra Nightly 2104. Default view top bottom screens, view side by side and hybrid view...
  9. Enkak

If you are launching Citra Nightly build 2104 from RL the newer version of the module shared by Dime333 works. Check just in case if you are pointing RL to use the correct emulator version. Albeit there seems to be an issue with it not going fullscreen over here. Trying to debug.
  10. Enkak

Vita3K

In case it helps anyone, please find attached a considerable updated module .ini in regards to the number of game title ids.
  11. Enkak

Xenia

Hi. :) mount_cache (set to true) and vsync_fps (to a value of 120) are needed for Forza Horizon at least to play it without crashing and with 60fps if computer can handle it. Hydro Thunder Hurricane needs usually vsync set to false to run better. The Xenia discord is a good place for info or...
  12. Enkak

Rocketlauncher with Teknoparrot module config

There's a TP module thread located in the modules section. You could try ask there instead.
  13. Enkak

Controller indicator help - Suggestions

I personally use RL Pause Menu controller tab for that to show default inputs per system for a Xbox controller, for example. Loading/Fade screen generally disappears too quickly to read anything and prefer it to look more minimalistic.
  14. Enkak

Duckstation - function to exit not work

Here's a slight edited module from one available in the forum that exits normal from RL. Just in case to give information when comparing different modules, added my name, changed module version and emulator version. This works with the recent released v0.1-6167-g61783d4a version of the...
  15. Enkak

Switching bezels

The possible issue might be more about users not knowing that RL wiki exists and its purpose, even if it's linked at the top of the forum. That and not many people use certain RL features, bezels switching included.
  16. Enkak

Switching bezels

RocketLauncher Wiki is always a good source to check first for information: https://www.rlauncher.com/wiki/index.php/Bezels The bezel files inside each game folder need to be named "bezel something" like bezel 1, bezel 2 or bezel name, bezel other name. Then each need to have also the...
  17. Enkak

Adding PCLauncher To 'Installed Modules' List For A Specific System; Can't Remember How

Check the prints as example. - Add it as emulator for the system that you want (Daphne, Laserdisc, insert your name) with PCLauncher module powering it. - In the modules tab you can now select the PCLauncher module for the system and click the button "Edit system specific...". - Add game here...
  18. Enkak

modulo mame 0.255

Try the module shared before by @agent47: https://pastebin.com/UbmaVA7v Still works good here for that mame version.
  19. Enkak

ScriptError - There was an error waiting for the window "RetroArch ahk_class RetroArch"

That's the default format that WinRAR compresses these days, with rar4 being optional. Its definitely faster than 7z, specially on bigger archives but compression size 7z normally is better and gets me smaller files. The question would be if any emulator supports it natively compared to zip and...
  20. Enkak

ScriptError - There was an error waiting for the window "RetroArch ahk_class RetroArch"

Probably, regarding you not getting that script error. What confuses me is why the issue only happens on some recent RA core versions and not older ones. Since the cores already support natively .7z, similar to MAME, in theory there's no need to enable .7z at all in RL. The Atomiswave Samurai...