Search results

1. A

Change Launchbox Plugin to accept playlists?

I chatted with Jason from the Launchbox about the possibility of the MAME playlist that are created by LB (Capcom Classics, Capcom Play System, Cave, etc ...) to be executed in RocketLauncher as platforms, in order to be able to execute the existing fades and configurations in the...
  2. A

Bezel is slow in Retroach

After the last update, the Bezel leaves the retroarch very slow, and when it deactivates it normal.
  3. A

Bezels Rocket Launcher do not fit the screen, they are too big.

Personally, I still can not solve the problem. Select the resolution as requested but the error persists. I tested at the Dolphin emulator and the error also occurs. I looked at the log and how you said it does seem that it opens with a resolution of 1280x720. I am sending a bug PRINTO happening...
  4. A

I do not use monitor, just use my Smart TV, in which the resolution is 1080p. And as I mentioned, this problem started after the last update, as Atens that the Bezels not fit normally. In the matter of the settings that u asked (.ini) are all as global options. I am also sending the prints that...
  5. A

After the last Update the Bezels Rocket Launcher do not fit the screen, they are too big.
  6. A

Xpadder no longer works ine in Rocketlauncher

Xpadder no longer works in Rocketlauncher Before I had a configuration in which I had created a profile on Xpadder and set to start along with Hyperspin, in HyperHQ option in Started / Exit tab. I had configured the Esc button on the R3 (Analog), and then when I opened the Hyperspin Xpadder...
  7. A

How to Save/Load State MAME in Pause?

I'm trying to set up the Save Sate and load State of MAME in Hyperpause, but I can not. I've used a few statements that I found here on the forum and also on the internet, but both are not working because when I click save state it only takes a screen print. Please'm looking for this solution a...