Search results

1. neonrage

Disable Video Auto Play

Maybe I am overlooking something, but is there a way to disable videos from playing automatically in pause when you scroll over them? It makes it really slow to scroll through a large list. TYIA!
  2. neonrage

Acorn Electron (ElectrEm or MAME module help)

I am having an issue with Acorn Electron, and using the ElectrEm emulator. It does not fill out the bezel. If i switch to MAME it does use fill the bezel fully, however it does not seem to support a fast boot and thus loads the cassette game in real time (so it takes a long time to start). I...
  3. neonrage

Beta Test / Early Access for RL Updates

Before going further, I just want to thank all those that work on and contribute to all the various aspects of Rocket Launcher, with no gain for themselves. It is a great piece of software and I really enjoy watching it progress. I appreciate that you have put an update check/installer feature...
  4. neonrage

System Boot Sound During Fade

Is there a way to play a sound file (per system) during the fade, such as a system bootup sound? I suppose it can be done for compressed roms/systems using the 7z extraction sound, but I would like to do this for all systems, compressed or not. I think it would be cool to hear the system boot...
  5. neonrage

WinUAE and Instruction Cards

Does anyone have ICs working with WinUAE? The bezel works great (CDTV and CD32), however instruction cards render behind the WinUAE window. I was able to confirm that by alt-tabbing while it was running. I tried both Windowed and Full Screen Windowed modes, no change.
  6. neonrage

XBOX One Controller Icons

Does anyone have or know where I can get higher res versions of the XBOX One Controller button icons like the these? Thank you!
  7. neonrage

Old PC Monitor Bezels

Does anyone have any bezels to mimic old PC monitors, generic or otherwise. I am looking for bezels for them to modify/use with Acorn Archimedes, Atari 8-bit, and some other old computer systems. Thank you!
  8. neonrage

RCA Studio II - RetroArch

Does anyone have RCA Studio II running via RetroArch? All I get when I launch is a very white screen.
  9. neonrage

RetroArch Module - Launch is ignoring "Super Nintendo Entertainment System.cfg", uses RetroArch.cfg

As the title states, the module is ignoring my system specific RetroArch configuration for SNES. Other systems recognize and use their appropriately named cfg file in the same folder as the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.cfg file. The log clearly indicates its going to use Retroarch.cfg...