XBOX One Controller Icons

neonrage

RL Member
Does anyone have or know where I can get higher res versions of the XBOX One Controller button icons like the these?

azEgpG4.jpg

Thank you!

Sub-Zero

RL Member
If you can wait for a bit, i am gonna make a set of xbox one controller images for RL pause menu

Last edited:

neonrage

RL Member
The source is too tiny. I was looking for icons around twice that resolution. This is for a 1440p setup.

neonrage

RL Member
Hey sub, let me know if you need any help with that. I am looking to create these for Pause/Bezel cards for around 120 systems.

Sub-Zero

RL Member
No i can manage ;) this is quick. for size reference, this is a good size right? maybe a bit to big but you can size it down yourself. give me a few days to draw them.

uT07Lkl.png

Last edited:

neonrage

RL Member
Quite close for sure. Only difference I can spot is the texture on the controller face behind the D-Pad. But damn that is a nice redraw!

Sub-Zero

RL Member
I see that there arent any images for controllers in RL does any one know what the name tags are for these and which need to be made? we have the movelist icons but it bet those are differently named. and do we have adifference between console and arcade and that kinda stuff?

neonrage

RL Member
I don't believe the move list icons are similar to controller button images, at least not in my setup. I have a controller image in the _Default folder for each system under Controllers (eg. RocketLauncher\Media\Controllers\Atari 2600\_Default\controller.png) with a complete image of the controller and its button mappings. Similarly i have the same image in my bezel folder as one of the instruction cards (eg. RocketLauncher\Media\Bezels\Atari 2600\_Default\Instruction Card - Help - bottomCenter.png).

Sub-Zero

RL Member
Did some more, its getting there but slow since i am doing 50 things at once. I will remove the glow from the xbox logo button. don't like it when i see it all together.

DB7bJ72.png

Last edited:

Sub-Zero

RL Member
Yeah i work 60 hours a week, train 1 hour a day and sleep when i can. ;) after doing this for years i became fast

There is so much new stuff coming since and moved over to RL

oWRD7ho.png

not even started yet

Last edited:

Sub-Zero

RL Member
Lol, nah. i work on my art 1 hour a day orso. in the weekend like 14 hours a day. understand that i already started alot of projects over the past years. and now see the light of day so its seems i am doing 25 things at once, okay i do but it's in finishing stages