Search results

1. M

Module sega model 2

2. M

Mesen Module for nes emulator in a future?

I don't know about the extra roms it supports but it does use HD Packs which is pretty cool stuff. There's a good one for Castlevania and Metroid floating around.
  3. M

Cemu 1.13

Anyone having issues with the emulator closing on exit?
  4. M

Module Repository

I think this was brought up a couple weeks ago, but is there anyway we could set up a module repository for various emulator versions? I don't think it has to be for all of them, just the handful that are changed on a regular basis. This would cut down on the posts about setups not working and...
  5. M

Mupen64plus

Anyone have a module that might work with this current version https://m64p.github.io/ Or any pointers how to edit the current module to work with it? Thanks!
  6. M

Trouble Finding Romset In Rocket Launcher

When I mean mapping, i mean the path you set in RL. In my case all the individual zipped roms are located directly in my MAME 195 folder.
  7. M

Cemu dual screen bezel?

Yes, single bezel still works as long as i disable gamepad in RL and Cemu. Below is a link to a quick bezel i threw together for this if anyone else wants to use. https://mega.nz/#F!udkXCbST!e3o9ieOYruowr4jVwMxIrw
  8. M

Cemu dual screen bezel?

You are the man!! Worked perfect for me. I'll start working on a nicer bezel and post for anyone interested in using this feature. Thanks again!
  9. M

Cemu dual screen bezel?

The main screen fits good after I changed BezelStart("FixResMode") to BezelStart() in the module. I'm assuming there's still other code that needs to be added to account for the second screen.
  10. M

Cemu dual screen bezel?

Yes, the game does resize with the screen size. Attached below is an example of a bezel I'd like to use. And i guess my ini file would look something like this: [General] Bezel Screen Top Left X Coordinate=10 Bezel Screen Top Left Y Coordinate=29 Bezel Screen Bottom Right X Coordinate=1542...
  11. M

Cemu dual screen bezel?

So now that Cemu supports a second window for the gamepad screen i was wondering if it was possible to make a bezel that would fill most of the screen with the main screen and a smaller window with the gamepad screen? I think i read in the forums that Cemu doesnt do a very good job of resizing...
  12. M

Disable scrolling description text

Is this possible? Can't find an option. Thanks
  13. M

Controller layout in Pause menu

Not sure if this has been done or if its possible, but i wanted to display the button layouts on a picture of a 360 controller for every game in the Pause menu. I know I can do it by making a png for every game, but i was looking for a more efficient way. Maybe throw all the info in an xml...