Module Repository

mdog1978

RL Member
I think this was brought up a couple weeks ago, but is there anyway we could set up a module repository for various emulator versions? I don't think it has to be for all of them, just the handful that are changed on a regular basis. This would cut down on the posts about setups not working and eliminate searching threads for working modules. Maybe something on github(not completely sure how that site works) or just a separate section on this site. I'd be willing to help organize this since my ahk skills are 0. Thoughts?

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
I had planned on creating a thread for updated modules once I finish going through the ones I've modified or created on my setups.

There's really not many that change often enough to warrant setting up a repo on github though IMO. Plus I see people all the time saying they're confused about how to download files from github when things like bezels or whatever else are posted there. Once RL starts pushing updates again the repo will be pointless too.

RetroArch is a special case and I planned on creating a thread specifically for that when I go through that module since RA requests will drown out any other modules if not by itself.