Search results

1. D

TeknoParrot

I'm trying to get a few games working, Darius Burst another chronicle being one of them. But unfortunately, Rocketlauncher's window grabber is only grabbing itself, no matter what window I click on for it to grab. So I can't ever get the window title lol.
  2. D

yuzu (Switch Emulator) - Module

Is there a bezel for yuzu that puts the window into a switch bezel image?
  3. D

Nintendo Switch Bezels By AlexDC22

I'd like a switch bezel!
  4. D

Mednafen Launching Issue After Initial Launch

I'm having a similar problem. But it seems random, and it keeps saying it is waiting for the active window. But like last night, there are moments where it finds it just fine. But it's for PSX using mednafen only. My nes mednafen always finds the window. Any module editing I can do to make...
  5. D

mednafen SNES with bezel always too low on screen

I had forgotten about this post, and was searching for this same problem again and came across it. Bezel ini has corners set correctly. Does anybody know how to just scoot mednafen up to meet the top of the screen?
  6. D

mednafen SNES with bezel always too low on screen

I've literally been messing with mednafen and bezels for like an hour straight trying every possible variant on the module resolution, the bezel x and y res in the settings, the bezel .ini file to try different top left and lower right points, and my snes mednafen still shows up not completely...
  7. D

Pause menu bar has disappeared

I was tinkering with my pause menu and looking to see if my manuals were showing up tonight. Moving the main menu bar up a bit, so I could see more of the save game slots available. Ok so a few hours go by, and I decide to bring my main menu bar setting back to default and start over. Click...
  8. D

joy2key emulator profile for holding button down to hit ESC key

I have tried to set up an emulator, system, and game specific profile to exit the emulator for SNES using mednafen. I have always used ESC key besides PC Games. I have ran the keymapping profile test and see that when I hold down the button I designated, it says ESC key pressed. But no matter...
  9. D

d-fend reloaded has no sound after renaming prof's for rlauncher

Ok so for about 3 years or so, I've had the exact same setup for DOS. d-fend reloaded with all my games imported. I renamed all of their filenames to something like this: "Duke Nukem Episode I - The Shrapnel City" so that they were more easily readable in rlauncher, instead of the default...
  10. D

Update modules keep msystem and mtype1?

Would there be a way to update modules but keep a users' Msystem and mtyp1 (in my case, for the mednafen module)? If anyone has custom named systems they will have to copy and paste the system names from their old module to the new one on every update. I have to redo all my homebrew systems...
  11. D

Select Specific Modules to update?

Is there a way to just select specific modules to update instead of them all whenever RL runs its update process?
  12. D

No Game Audit using Launchbox Plugin?

I have all my platforms in the Launchbox.xml (haven't updated yet, since it overwrites all my modules which takes away my custom Msystem names) it looks like it has all the emulator settings brought over, but I can't audit my games because nothing shows up. Then I go back to the default...
  13. D

Demul Video Mode

Unless I'm being blind, which is totally possible, I don't see a video mode setting in the module settings.
  14. D

Possible Joy2key issue after program exit.

I am having this weird issue with trying to run an unofficial homemade version of pac-man battle royale called "Banana Royale" in rocketlauncher. Upon exiting the program with ALT+F4 on the keyboard (this is the only way to exit it) rocketlauncher does not restore my desktop taskbar until i've...
  15. D

Bezel demul works in RL but smaller when launched from Hyperspin

So I made a bezel for the Dreamcast using Demul, and I got it looking fine launching from RL outside of Hyperspin. When it is then launched from within Hyperspin, there is a border of blank empty space all around it, which shows hyperspin behind it. I tried making the bezel a little larger and...
  16. D

retroarch fade and bezel n64 flicker

So I was trying some console bezels out, and wanted to move my n64 over to retroarch. Everything works great, lined it up within the bezel, looks amazing. But for some reason the fade for this particular system now gets interrupted by retroarch for a split second while it starts up, then...
  17. D

Arcade Classics icons for RL

I just made this little set for myself, figured i'd share it since a lot of people seem to be going the way of the Arcade Classics setup with their MAME. Found all images on google search, just put them together.