1st install - RLaunch "No imaging component" error

Eidern

RL Member
Hello,
I've followed the tutorial from austin to install Hyperspin 1.4 with Rlauncher.
Everything went right till the end, but when i try to access any of the systems pre populated when setting hyperspin as default and active frontend (when you do that it populates the left tab with all emus and icons) i get an error message :
Fatal error- no imaging component suitable to complete this operation was found.this is a fatal error and the application needs to be closed.

It does it everytime i click on any icon of the left tab (mame, segaModel 2, whatever..)

So My first guess was : "okay, i guess that my system is a total mess, i should change it" , yeah right i was still under winXp for this one.
So I've install a win10 from scratch on a complete other hard drive, launch Rlauncher : exact same problem .

It does it for every auto populated emulators, if I create one myself it does not make any error.

Any guess please?

Eksdad

During a web search, I found that a bad .png file can cause this error so I re-downloaded RocketLauncher from the upper of the two links provided. Re-downloaded the Media folder from the upper of the two links. Double checked that Microsoft .Net was the most current version. Re-installed RocketLauncher. This time everything worked. I added the Media folder in after I determined that things were working. Whoot! I was ready to throw in the towel. Good Luck to all of you still struggling.

Eksdad

After reboot the problem re-occured. ugh! I reinstalled RocketLauncher and never added in the Media folder download and it has been working fine since. Maybe a problem in the Media download folder. I'm not sure.