Acorn Achemedes Arculator error: Bad Drive, when games are loaded via RL, but same games load outwith RL standalone.

matabhaine

RL Member
I have tried messing with skip checks etc on the settinngs page, but can't get emulator to launch games without bad drive error, this appears to be a new error, though I have never been able to launch games through RL with this emulator. Any ideas thanx.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 6
  • RL Log.txt
    105.9 KB · Views: 6

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
If you are using Arculator, as you seem to be, follow the module notes in order to set it up properly. Skip Checks is basically only for Arcade games and other random cases. You are only hurting yourself there because the module needs to know what type of file you're trying to load so it know which flag to throw.

matabhaine

RL Member
I would just like to state that when I post here looking for help it is after I have exhausted all other avenues. I have been trying for days to get this to work (Not really sure what I am doing half the time, but I have managed to set up well over 100 systems on my own). I did look at the Module notes as suggested, but was none the wiser, so out of desperation I tried the conf. language 0 part of the notes, this now writes the load command into the command line, but then the emulator just flickers on and off rapidly several times, and shuts down. P.S. I also had to place the Log file as an attachment because I could not copy and paste it; said it was too long.