Hi All,

My system setting for Teknoparrot's Exit Emulator Key is `

I made a script like this

Code:
k::
    Send !{tab}
    Sleep 500
    Send {``}

but is not working unless i press the key physically in my keyboard. Anyone knows what is the reason why Exit Emulator Key is not working when sent via hotkey from another script?

Enkak

RL Member
TeknoParrot has a thing of not wanting to work or being picky with any key for exit that isn't "Esc". For example I use "Q" as global exit key attached to pressing two buttons on controller at same time with JoyToKey but TP refused to exit like that. So I had to create a j2k profile for TP that uses "Esc" instead. It's one of those rare cases where using that key for exit is the better approach.

leslie

RL Member
Do you have your TP up to date? If you go to settings you can change the exit hotkey and pause as i remember. With that said, you may also set your TP to use Q to exit so it will be the same as your Global Exit Emulator Key.

As for my original question, what i did was i set ` in rocketlauncher to exit TP and i had Esc in TP emulator. I did that because i want to script how i close the game. Having the default will have my screen flicker, show desktop, adjust resolution return to native and go back to Front end.

I also set Hide Desktop to True but my desktop is not covered black as per the description

leslie

RL Member
One more thing, i'm struggling mainly in. Batman. If only that game can be played fullscreen through borderless gaming then I dont need to undergo this problem.

For now, i set Batman to fullscreen in TP by unticking General Windowed mode in settings. Flickering happens as i exit and making my Frontend sometimes filling only quarter of screen after exiting the game.

I tried different method to make it fullscreen when it is windowed mode but none works. Borderless gaming, windows borderless gaming and lots of variety of AHK scripts i found in the forum. All other games is fine its only Batman window not being stretched to fill my screen

Enkak

RL Member
One more thing, i'm struggling mainly in. Batman. If only that game can be played fullscreen through borderless gaming then I dont need to undergo this problem.

For now, i set Batman to fullscreen in TP by unticking General Windowed mode in settings. Flickering happens as i exit and making my Frontend sometimes filling only quarter of screen after exiting the game.

I tried different method to make it fullscreen when it is windowed mode but none works. Borderless gaming, windows borderless gaming and lots of variety of AHK scripts i found in the forum. All other games is fine its only Batman window not being stretched to fill my screen
There's a RL "trick" that you can try that I personally use with arcade pc boards games, Batman included.

In RL UI options, select the system, then Settings tab, Bezel, Bezel Enabled = True
Bezel Change section, Fullscreen bezel = fill

What this makes is forcing the game to fill your screen using a transparent bezel to simulate a fullscreen windowed mode like it says.

leslie

RL Member
Unfortunately the RL trick did not work for me. I wonder if its the dump i have. After following your instruction, all it did was move the Batman window to top left corner of the screen and is not even stretched to fill the entire screen. I will probably just leave this issue for now. I've already spent 2 weeks trying to find a solution. Thanks for all the inputs. Hopefully this is the only game that behaves like this.