Arcade Xperience Bezel Project!

Krakerman

RL Member
Well I am back and working on my newest bezel project "Arcade Xperience v2"!!

Pac-Man (Bally/Midway) 1980

YYPYuwh.jpg

Last edited:

brianon

RL Member
Love this. Thanks. Personnally I'd prefer without the joystick. Other than that it's great though. Purely IMO ofc :)

damageinc86

RL Member
Love this. Thanks. Personnally I'd prefer without the joystick. Other than that it's great though. Purely IMO ofc :)

Same here, it's cool but out of place on a bezel, since it would really be down on the control panel. I like the straight bezel style with large gameplay screen (no control panel like some of the realistic bezels out there). I do think the quarters up there are a nice touch, because that is really nostalgic.

Krakerman

RL Member
Joystick will be removed. I created a new thread for my newest bezels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leatherface

Hi,

First sorry for my english i'm french. Just a question. I'm not a member of emumovies but... just for your bezels on their FTP i want to become a member but... i'm a MAME player, really not a fan of Rocket Launcher, Hyperspin, etc... Well, my question : does your bezels have a default.lay file ? because each bezel need dimensions informations for MAME. Sorry for the inconvenience but your bezels are just AWESOME !

Krakerman

RL Member
No lay file these Bezels were made for use with RocketLauncher.

Happy you like them! Thanks.

No need to apologize for being French I can understand your english just fine. There are people that speak English all there lives and you can’t understand a word they say. Haha!

Last edited:

Krakerman

RL Member
Btw there is a newer updated v2 versions of this bezel project I just started and those are designed for use with RocketLauncher as well.

leatherface

Well, i'm an Emumovie member now and... create myself the default.lay file. Just try with Dark Adventure (after reducing the picture to 1920x1080) and all is working fine ! Thanks for your work ;)

leatherface

After downloading lot of bezels, i'm disappointed with some games. The games of my childhood as Wonderboy or still Mag Max do not benefit from worthy of the name bezels. I hope that one day it will be solved by somebody. In the meantime, I work to make everything compatible with MAME32.

waleswideman

How do i download these bezels? i know how to set them up in hyperspin/rocket launcher but i cant find out how to download them off of this forum

waleswideman

http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showthread.php?4285-Arcade-Xperience-Bezel-Project!/page18

I was reading this forum and i like the bezel for area 51 but i dont know how to download it is there a download on the forum?
Id appreciate your help. I just ordered two aimtrack guns for gun games on my arcade. Got the kids a ton on gun games now im trying to top it off with bezels.

Here is a link to my youtube channel if your interested in checking out my arcade!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XskalFeUAUo&t=134s

Thank you for the help bud!

Krakerman

RL Member
Did you read the very first post of this thread?

These bezels are not located on the forums they over at Emumovies FTP where you need to be a paid member to access them.

DHG

Supporter
RL Member
Did you read the very first post of this thread?

These bezels are not located on the forums they over at Emumovies FTP where you need to be a paid member to access them.

These look great.... what directory on the FTP...
I can't seem to locate them??

Gilrock

Supporter
RL Member
Really nice work on all these Bezels. I was already a lifetime member at emumovies. Unfortunately everyone makes bezels that aren't as well suited for my cabinet. They are all designed for a widescreen 1920x1080 monitor and I have a 50" TV mounted vertical so I use a custom 1080x1080 profile. So for some games I'll spend some time and make my own bezel that works well for a square monitor. My screen is so big the games really need a bezel or they look to large. Like I ran into Tutankhamun was missing a bezel in MAME so I used your artwork to make my own and created a default.lay to get it working.

Attachments

• tutankhm_bezel.jpg
    tutankhm_bezel.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 34

logan5

Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question but this would need 2 monitors to display the marquee? Thanks :hmmmm:

FlightRisk

RL Member
@krakerman, So is everything now in the "Arcade Experience V2"? Or are there things from earlier that are not in there? A lot of these at 1080 res are in the Unified Bezel pack, aren't they? And are the new ones all 4k so I will have to downconvert them to 1920x1080? The ones I opened up in V2 are all 3840 x 2160 so far. Has anyone downconverted all of them so I don't re-invent the wheel?