Bezel issue with Citra module

Dime333

RL Member
I have an issue that only seems to happen sometimes and other times everything works like it should.

Here's a screenshot right after I have launched a game.

20230402225649.jpg

Here's a screenshot that I took after closing the game and launching it again.

20230402225810.jpg

What can I do to fix this?
Here's the module I'm using and a log.

Attachments

• Citra.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 38
  • log.txt
    118.6 KB · Views: 17

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
I checked the logs and they are legit. So idk why it's happening randomly. It will happen like clockwork, but not because of this. Good luck IMO

Dime333

RL Member
I'm sure the module needs to be modified in some way, but I can't figure out what to do.

Dime333

RL Member
I think I managed to make it work. But my solution is very ugly, so any help in making it better is appreciated.

For some reason, the emu window was not active when using this:

emuPrimaryWindow.Wait()
emuPrimaryWindow.WaitActive()

So I had changed it to this:

emuPrimaryWindow.Wait()
emuPrimaryWindow.WinActivate()

This worked but was also responsible for the bezel issue. Now here's what I did to activate the window without using WinActivate (I know. It's horrible, but it works for me).

emuPrimaryWindow.Wait()
MouseMove, A_ScreenWidth/2, A_ScreenHeight/2
Click
emuPrimaryWindow.WaitActive()

There are of course better ways of doing this, so please enlighten me.

Dime333

RL Member
Is it not possible to edit posts now? Anyway, this of course stopped working when I turned on fade-in. But Luckily the option "click through" in "Fade - General" fixed it. So for now this works.

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
Is it not possible to edit posts now? Anyway, this of course stopped working when I turned on fade-in. But Luckily the option "click through" in "Fade - General" fixed it. So for now this works.
snip.png

Edit shows for me as seen above. If you don't see that let me know and I'll pass it along to djvj.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
I had to modify permissions for some other usergroups after a bot posted in the announcements section. But I didn't touch groups anywhere else.

I checked and everything is set correctly the the RL Member group. It shows you have permission to edit own posts. You still only see "Report" only? Anyone else not an "RL Member" having the same issue?

Dime333

RL Member
Namnlös.png

Yes. It's the same. I can olnly see "report".

Edit: That's funny. After I made this post, I can edit this one. But all other posts still show only "report".
I logged out and in again. Maby that has something to do with it.

Dime333

RL Member
Now all I see is "report" on that last post again. Very strange.

Edit: But this one that i just posted has the "edit" button. Seems like my new posts have it for a limited time only.
Namnlös.png

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
I rebuilt some forum caches that may help with your ability to edit old posts. But if new ones work fine, that tells me permissions are correct. My test account shows no issues on new ones.