Bezels for everyone! From my personal project.

damageinc86

RL Member
I love how you incorporated the consoles into the bezel. Very tasteful and simple. I will most definitely use these when I move to 1920x1080. It would be super awesome to continue your style throughout the other "standard" systems that most might have. Atari, Sega consoles and handheld, neo geo pocket color, etc. Thank you for sharing by the way!

---
Moved to 1920x1080 and for some reason the gamecube bezel has too much of a gap on the left and right sides. Other systems do fine, but editing the ini on this one does nothing for me. It always stays right in the center.

Attachments

• Untitled-demo.jpg
    Untitled-demo.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

Kondorito

Hey guys! I know this topic is quite old, but I think these JuicyJungle's bezels are beautiful and since day 1 they are popping up in my screen whenever I play :)
Do you guys know if there are more like the above? I am in need of SEGA ones (Master System, Genesis and 32X).
Thanks! :)

GreenValor7

@thejuicyjingle these look awesome. Any chance you'd be able to reupload them? When I follow the original link the site says "File was deleted from server.
File was deleted by owner or exceeded maximum storage time (100 days from last download)."

RetroHumanoid

RL Member
I second the request for a possible re-upload. These are pretty clean and I would love to use them in my setup.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Dabil

RL Member
You should put these on the ftp here or lb emu-movies. Honestly finding good bezels is one of the hardest parts.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

cID67

RL Member
This is gamecube bezel I use, works great.

Code:
[General]
Bezel Screen Top Left X Coordinate=234
Bezel Screen Top Left Y Coordinate=0
Bezel Screen Bottom Right X Coordinate=1686
Bezel Screen Bottom Right Y Coordinate=1080

Attachments

• Bezel - 16x9  (Johnny Mazzic).png
    Bezel - 16x9 (Johnny Mazzic).png
    215.1 KB · Views: 83

ci2own

RL Member
I can't download this bezels. Link is dead.

If someone wants a complete bezels set, just send me a PM.