BEZELS for Sega NAOMI (custom for 16x9 Resolutions)

bryhud

RL Member
I am upping the bezels I have... which appear to only go to M. So if someone can up the rest that would be awesome!

/Upload Here/_RocketLauncher Media Submissions/AlexDC22/Bezels/Sega Naomi/

jevansoh

RL Member
Hi,

I'd love to have these bezels. I clicked the link for the Custom Non-Mame bezels to try and find these Sega Naomi bezels, but the link was down.

Can you share these with me?

Thanks so much, and great job!

--Jason

jevansoh

RL Member
I've tried downloading right at midnight and right at 3A.M. in case the server was on PST and it still says you've reached your daily download limit. I'd really like to access your Sega Naomi bezels. :)

Thanks,

--Jason

ziemann

These Bezels are awesome and do exist out on the emumovie ftp in the link above. They work great with rocketlauncher & demul70. One quick question, for the life of me I can't get the one vertical bezel, Ikaruga to work. And I just love that game... The bezel displays but the aspect ratio gets severely condensed vertically not filling the bezel. If you've seen this and know how to fix it, I'd be much appreciated.

I've tried removing the bezel but then the horizontal _Default kicks in. If I remove the rom bezel and default it displays correct aspect ratio.

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
Did you read and follow the module notes regarding bezels?:

"If the game has the wrong aspect ratio, go to demul module settings, rom settings, and set the aspect ratio option to stretch. The game will follow the aspect ratio defined by the bezel."

griffin518

RL Member
Hey, I know this is an old thread. Does anyone have the download link for this now, or any updates?

Alex's bezels are included in a number of our (HS + RL) bezel packs. Do you have access to the emumovies FTP or to the HyperSpin platinum download section?