[SOLVED] big box shrinking when game closes

Status
Not open for further replies.

orac31

Hi I thought id try rocket launcher with big box and for some systems it be a help to me.

I can get the game to run but when I quit big box gos from full screen to down and to the left of screen if I shrink it then expand it it gos to full screen again.

don't know if its lb or rl problem

any help please

thanks

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Look at your log and see if RL is detecting the FE was displaced and is trying to fix it. There is a setting in RLUI to fix displacement of the FE, try toggling that on/off.

damageinc86

RL Member
Does the same exact thing to me. But I have no idea where you would fixx displacement. I tried to mess with the restore front end stuff, and none of those options fixed it.
----EDIT----

Someone over on the Launchbox forums had this probllem and their solution was to set the Rocketlauncher restore frontend settings to all false. Yeah makes no sense, but it works! Guess Launchbox restores itself.

Last edited:

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Yea those settings are there only if things aren't working on their own. If you have 2 competing apps trying to do the same thing, of course there will be issues. Many RL settings are there to compensate where the FE or emu cannot do what a user wants. That's how RL was pretty much born.

Status
Not open for further replies.