Custom Bezel

shadowphoenix

RL Member
I have a lot of bezels for my mame games, however I have a default folder for bezels when a game does not have one. I did want to create my own other than the default for games that do not have one. So far I have created inside my bezels folder the image to the correct dimensions, named the .jpg to the same name as the game file inside of a folder labeled the same name as the game file. It still pulls the default bezel. I cannot seem to find a cfg file or where each game looks to pull a bezel from to change or redirect it correctly. Thanks.

Spawk

Banned
Cfg files have the coordinates for the actual game screen. You need one with each jpg named the same.

You should be able to set the “next bezel key” in RLUI. Then you can have as many default and individual game bezels in their respective folders as you want. Then use the key to cycle through them.

I usually enable “remember last used” I think it’s called as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
While you should have an ini for each bezel to define the game area, not having one won't prevent it from showing.

If it's not showing it's because it's not in the correct directory or the naming of the bezel file name doesn't start with "bezel". The wiki will tell you the correct structure and whatnot.

http://www.rlauncher.com/wiki/index.php?title=Bezels