Daphne and PS2 bezels

Gamecreature

RL Member
Bezels are working for most of my emulators, but I'm still having problems with Daphne and PCSX2. The generic background is showing up, but the bezel itself will not display, with the window expanding to cover everything. I've been searching for days, but I am no closer to finding a solution. Can anyone point me in a direction where I can start?

Gamecreature

RL Member
Hopefully this is what you need:

<iframe src="https://pastebin.com/embed_iframe/8sKFSuqL" style="border:none;width:100%"></iframe>

<script src="https://pastebin.com/embed_js/8sKFSuqL"></script>

Last edited:

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
Bear with me here, it's been a while since I messed with this emulator. Looking at your log it's not a bezel issue, it's a window issue because the window class of the emulator version you're using doesn't match the module which is why you get an error and the bezel doesn't work.

I downloaded the most recent nightly and bezels work fine. What PCSX2 version are you using?

Gamecreature

RL Member
That was my guess. I just can't figure out what's going on. For PCSX2, I'm using the latest stable Windows version which is 1.6.0. I'll give Nightly a try. Scratch that - I can't keep up with all of the revisions.

Last edited:

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
Yeah, the nightly and stable builds have no bezel issues.The bezels work in this scenario so good luck with RL.

Gamecreature

RL Member
Just curious, how would I get a window class that matches the module? Also, I know we've been focusing on PCSX2, but the Daphne build is a lot older. Do I have the same problem going on there?

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
A log running Daphne would be required in order to troubleshoot that. No info, No help.

Last edited:

Gamecreature

RL Member
I thought I did. I will make a new one and submit forthwith. BTW, the Daphne log says that it's creating a 1920 x 1080 window and I'm trying to find where in the settings that I'm doing that. I believe if I solve that, the Daphne problem will be solved. 2ND BTW, PCSX2 was pointing to the wrong emulator in RLUI. That has since been fixed and the bezels are now working properly. Boy, is my face red!