Demulshooter

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
"Edit Global Module Settings"

You can set fullscreen in there. Hold your mouse over the "i" and read the notes for it... unless dmulshooter is something totally different from demul58???

DemulShooter isn't an emulator, it's a utility that allows you to use dual lightguns or something.

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
There's nothing to disable, that function just returns info on the window that has focus, meaning DemulShooter has focus instead of the emulator.

keeganx

RL Member
If I run Demulshooter through the command prompt it just starts itself without opening that window in the background. I'm just wonder why rlauncher is launching the whole application. It is very strange

dougan78

RL Member
it must be something with your setup. If I run house of the dead it doesnt do that on mine. The demulshooter line from the logs on mine is this:

20:47:27:769 | MD | DEBUG | +0 | DemulShooter.Launch - Launching DemulShooter from C:\Hyperspin\Emulators\demul\demulshooter\DemulShooter.exe with target=model2m, rom=hotd, params=-noresize
20:47:27:769 | MD | INFO | +0 | Process.Run - Running: C:\Hyperspin\Emulators\demul\demulshooter\DemulShooter.exe -target=model2m -rom=hotd -noresize

I do not get a maximized window like that. so maybe you are using a different version of demulshooter of uncoverd some other nuance.

I am running Windows 10 1709. maybe we can figure out what I have that you dont. What are you running..

my demulshooter version is 7.3

I am hoping we can get you rockin. As I have some experience with aimtrak, own 2 and have them setup and can test stuff with you...

keeganx

RL Member
I am running Windows 10 1803 and dumelshooter 7.5. I'm at work right now but when I get home I'll try 7.3 and see if it resolves the issue.