Dolphin Triforce module for latest 5.0 version ?

rocket88

Hi all,
Does anyone have a working module for Sega Triforce (Dolphin Emulator 5.0-18171 -> for Triforce) ?
I have the version for 4.0 and works fine, but now they have released a new version that plays Mario Kart Arcade GP, GP2 FX Zero AX etc the current module no longer works.

Thanks

espid

Supporter
Hi all,
Does anyone have a working module for Sega Triforce (Dolphin Emulator 5.0-18171 -> for Triforce) ?
I have the version for 4.0 and works fine, but now they have released a new version that plays Mario Kart Arcade GP, GP2 FX Zero AX etc the current module no longer works.

Thanks
look at this forum:

There is all the information about Dolphin 5.0 Triforce and its evolution, also a user modified the Dolphin Triforce module so that it works I have not tried it yet I am finishing making all the roms work in this version Dolphin 5.0 Triforce and then I will integrate it into RL.

*link removed*

Page where the Dolphin Triforce module is

"link removed*

If you try it, you will tell.

Attachments

• Dolphin Triforce.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 218
Last edited by a moderator:

rocket88

look at this forum:

There is all the information about Dolphin 5.0 Triforce and its evolution, also a user modified the Dolphin Triforce module so that it works I have not tried it yet I am finishing making all the roms work in this version Dolphin 5.0 Triforce and then I will integrate it into RL.

Page where the Dolphin Triforce module is

If you try it, you will tell.
Hi,
Can confirm it all works on latest Dolphin Triforce 5.0 emulator.
I have 17 games and all load/play as they should once setup correctly.
Thanks for the heads up (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
I've removed links here because they are to a site hosting roms which is against the forum rules. In the future, please do not link to sites such as this.

BlackPredator72

RL Member
Hi,
Can confirm it all works on latest Dolphin Triforce 5.0 emulator.
I have 17 games and all load/play as they should once setup correctly.
Thanks for the heads up (y)
I have Triforce 5 and all 6 main game isos.
But I can't get it working flawlessly.
Can you share your emu folder without the isos?