Extreme slow loading windows 22h2 19045, 4170

Status
Not open for further replies.

80sVibe

RL Member
Hi guys,

I wonder if someone can help. I have recently updated windows to Extreme slow loading windows 22h2 19045, 4170 and updated my processor to a 14900 KS. System has 64 gigs of ram, running a 4090.

I have noticed after the windows updates, rocketlaucher loading extremely slow, we are talking in some cases 30 minutes for a mame game. The logs show a ton of ms in between items loaded.

I know in the past these issues were resolved by adding exceptions to windows defender and any antivirus in the system.

I went one step ahead and disabled all anti viruses to make sure I didn't run into this issue.

I also set both rocketlauncher and Hyperspin to admin. To exclude hardware issues I did some Ada64 \ Prime95 stress testing on both ram and cpu, but I experienced no error on either.

To make sure the issue what with rocketlauncher, I loaded any games from the Roketlauncher Frontend.

I added exception for xpadder, Autohotkey and Joy2key.

I also reloaded vjoy, latest version with support for windows 10 signed driver.

I exausted all troubleshooting and I am hoping someone has dealt with this before and has a solution. The only thing I can think is a compability issuen with the latest version of windows 10 Home breaking Rocketlaucher.

Any help is appreciated!

Here are my current logs: https://pastebin.com/RNZXZUvN (logs were too long to copy here)

Thank you!!!

80sVibe

RL Member
Update: Tested a backup of a working drive with Rocketlauncher on another pc with the same version of Windows. I get the exact same results, extreme load times in the logs. Same as the above logs.

To be clear the issue is extreme Slow loading of Rocketlauncher when launching any game, sorry about the confusion above, windows loads fine, just think its the newest version of Windows 10 breaking Rocketlauncher

80sVibe

RL Member
Update 2: Solution found, the issue was related to the Rocketlauncher settings. Somehow something got turned on and created extreme slowdown. After resetting my settings everything worked again, just had to reconfigure.

Status
Not open for further replies.