Game Loader All RH (Taito Type X) Key config setup - pad.ini help?

shredder_guitarist

RL Member
I've managed to get quite a few games set up for Taito Type X(whew...this one is a bear) I'm working on Giga Wing Generations at the moment and using the Game Loader All RH app that i managed to find floating around on the internet...actual documentation or information is scarce and I am trying to set up a keyboard configuration for the game. Game loads just fine...just not responsive to any keys commands. I believe that i may have been able to set the U,D,L,R and buttons...but i see no place (in this loader or other) to set a Start,Coin, and service buttons. Can someone provide an example pad.ini file for this game or tell me how to set these buttons while using the Game Loader All RH application?

shredder_guitarist

RL Member
I happened figure this out just 10-15 minutes after posting this. In my case i had to open the ttx_config2.0.exe utility. I have several of these config utility apps in the folder so that may have added to some confusion to an already confusing system. But I am posting the solution here in hopes that it may clue someone else in having a similar issue next time. Once the keys were set up in the ttx_config.exe utility the game became responsive to keyboard commands.