GameLoader ALL RH wont start - any ideas? :/

schmutzbrust

Hello,

i want to try out this Loader but it won't start at all. I just see the Loading (Cursor) for a second and thats it. :/

Tested it with several revisions on 3 pcs (Win7/10). Always the same phenom. :(

Any Ideas?

thanks a lot

Last edited:

Tomkun

RL Member
Go to:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH
edit:
TTX.ini
set:
Config=1
Loader=1

schmutzbrust

Thanks for your reply...

Problem is... This Directory is completely empty! I generated an .ini file and filled it up with these two lines, but no effect :/

Maybe someone can upload the content of this Directory?

Last edited:

bobmoo79

RL Member
Did you ever get this to work? I'm having the same issue.

Yes I am having the same issue.
Once I stopped my antivirus grabbing the exe files from the gameloader folder I ran the installer but nothing appeared to happen.
when running the config.exe or loader itself I am presented with the standard warning that the dev put in (about it being a virus), so I need to edit the ini as described in the post above.
I have tried looking for the TTX.ini but nothing is returned in a search, and it doesn't appear in the path specified.

Does anybody have a fix for this?
I have tried v296 and v300.

steshell

RL Member
Has anyone found a solution for this? I've installed it fine on my Win 10 Home laptop but cannot get it to work at all on my Win 10 Pro pc, it doesn't even produce a C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH directory.

Marty

RL Member
This may not be the problem but worth a mention. To bypass this is a virus warning you need to - Open TTX.ini on the following path and add "Warning = Agree" after creating "[Ignore]" section.
Should look like this:
[Ignore]
Warning = Agree

After that switch off or add exclusions to your antivirus.

Buffalo716

Im at the same spot where Gameloader RH opens and crashes 15 seconds before loading a game. I have the ttx.ini setup but still same thing. Any Help Please?