[SOLVED] Help with launching individual Pinball FX2 tables through HyperSpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejus679

RL Member
Good evening,

I am having a little bit of an issue with Pinball FX2 and was hoping to get a bit of help.

The package I downloaded goes through Steam. I can get the games running just fine through RocketLauncher green list and all. I can also access the main executable file using HyperSpin.

My problem is that when I click on the Pinball FX2 wheel in HyperSpin it launches directly into the program rather than going into sub-wheels and allowing me to pick from the individual tables, and I have seen YouTube videos of people having such a setup.

Although I am very glad to have this up and going the way I do, I would love to be able to go into the wheel and select from the individual tables directly. I've looked online, reviewed the module notes, and looked at both Giga's tutorials- which I am indeed grateful for, however nothing really seems to go into detail about launching the individual tables through HyperSpin.

Anybody have ideas, links, or tutorials as to how I can get this set up like this?

*Edit: After digging a little deeper I realized that I made a mistake when setting up the emu in Hyper HQ. Everything is good to go... well except for one minor issue.

The demo video doesn't want to display in the main wheel. I double checked the spelling but alas, I've got nothing. Hopefully I get this one figured out as well.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know :)

Last edited:

deejus679

RL Member
I think part of my issue has to be with not having the correct .ini settings in Hyspin/Settings/Pinball FX2.ini. Here is a sample of what I have for my settings:

[exe info]
path=
rompath=G:\Emulators\Pinball FX2\data_steam\
userompath=true
exe=
romextension=pxp
parameters=
searchsubfolders=true
pcgame=false
winstate=HIDDEN
hyperlaunch=true

I'd sure be thankful if someone could post sample of their working .ini file or point me in the right direction .

Status
Not open for further replies.