Help With Vectrex Overlay Bezel

Propdept

RL Member
I downloaded Vectrex Screen Overlay Pack 20111127 from Emumovies. But can someone help me in setting up the overlays to work in rocket launcher I keep getting the default bezel that looks like a tv screen. My file names from the rom to the overlay are correct. I made a file in Rocketlauncher Media file called GCE Vectrex. and put them in that file I even moved the overlays to the DEFAULT folder with out success:questionmark:

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
I use ParaJVE for vectrex and everything works automatically for me.

If you are using MAME, I guess you need to have a mame .lay file for show the overlay through MAME. The module notes has references for that.

If you want to use the RocketLauncher overlay feature, you need to have a valid bezel inside the same folder of the overlay image, and name the overlay image starting by the word "overlay".

Ex:
Code:
RocketLauncher\Media\Bezels\GCE Vectrex\Armor..Attack\bezel.png
RocketLauncher\Media\Bezels\GCE Vectrex\Armor..Attack\bezel.ini
RocketLauncher\Media\Bezels\GCE Vectrex\Armor..Attack\overlay.png

Propdept

RL Member
I am using retro arch for by emulator I don't want to use rocket launcher's bezel. I've downloaded a whole bunch of bexels that were the original overlay from Vectrex. It is those overlays that I want to use not the stock rocket launcher bezel

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
If you don't wnat to use the RocketLauncher features you will probably have more luck them searching on the retroarch forums about how to use their overlay features than here.

Propdept

RL Member
I am checking into that thank you but is there a way to do it through rocket launcher? Isn't there a way to Load in the overlays and every time I bring up a game the overlay appears say for Berzerk brings up the overlay for berserk, Pole position brings up the overlay for Pole position ?