Hyper speech

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
Hello

For those on the hyperspin forums, you may know the awesome sauce of hyperspeech. It was perfect on hyperspin 1.3 but since the upgrade to hyperspin 1.4, it no longer speaks system intros! I'm looking for knowledgeable developers in ahk. I along with many others are looking forward to this app working again. Please help the community and get this to "welcome" you again, "speak system intro text". It currently only says game names as you scroll through wheels. Oh, also the "good bye" doesn't always work.

Boogie man, its creator may never return to update this. He provided the ahk for that very reason.

Please post the updated version for everything to enjoy if you are that man or women to fix this

thanks

Attachments

• AHK Sources.zip
    219.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Hyperspeech.zip
    1 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:

soft-bug

RL Member
Hi,

Could you make a list of changes between HS 1.3 and HS 1.4 ? Not the whole details log changes ... but the new directories ? new parameters , new settings or setting files added ?

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
A new root folder was added called scripts. That is in the hyperspin root folder. I believe there is an ini/config file in there. That's it though. Updating from 1.3 to 1.4 was to paste over the exe and throw in the script folder

Tapatalk signature

shitoken

RL Member
Is there anyone using Hyperspeech with Ledblinky and EDS at the same time?
How did you setup?