HyperFreeSoft - XML Read / Generation Game Info, XML et XBMC (NFO)

soft-bug

RL Member
Hi,

I do not know if this tool can interested people here. Seems to have a lot of AHK High Level Developers here, but i've created a tool that read and generate almost all known HS datafiles.

en.PNG
FINAL.PNG

First we have tried to define an official (for us ;) ) datas structure able to generate all HS formats and XBMC (NFO) files. Therefore this tool read XML (HS), Game Info, TSV (GoogleSheet exports) or TXT (unicode TAB Excel File) using this pivot format. Then you can convert into XML (HS), Game Info or NFO (offline Kodi Scraper).

DOWNLOAD LINK ENGLISH VERSION : http://www.mediafire.com/download/1t8wh28ati0uzj4/HyperFreeSoft_v2.5en.zip

Regards from Paris,

Grégory aka Soft-bug

Attachments

• HFS_v2.5.PNG
    HFS_v2.5.PNG
    69.5 KB · Views: 88
  • en.PNG
    en.PNG
    327.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Welcome soft-bug.

Looks like a nifty tool that some might find useful, especially the exporting features. I'm not sure I see the immediate use for it though.

No worries about being banned, we do not side with any one FE here. Just have a good attitude and be polite and you are certainly welcome.

soft-bug

RL Member
Hi djvj

Glad to see that we can breathe fresh air here ...

"Sélection" is "Select" and "Lancer un Traitement" is "Launch an Operation" is easy to understand.

- To get XML or Game Info converted : Select XML or Game Info then you will have a TSV file.
- Right Clic : to Generate the Genre selected line.
- The White Cell allows you to change the SYSTEM NAME before launching a generation.

Documentation included (French), but easy .. and DLL in same directory (Xpath renamed).

Hope to have feedback.

Regards

Grégory

Last edited:

RodentVienna

RL Member
this is cool.

I'd love to request a feature, that handles clones in a different way than all current tools do:
when a rom is parent, you cannot match it directly to their associated clones. you always would need to lookup cloneof info from a clone, to match a parent to a parent-clone set.

I'd love if you could incorporate a clonegroup column, which features the parent rom name also in this column,
so upon an a-z sort of such clonegroup column the parent rom also is part of what you look at screen.

thank you!
Alex

soft-bug

RL Member
Hi Alex,

Well for the moment, the next improuvement will be to generate EmulationStation XML ...

In the listview you can "clic" on the upper column 'Clone of" to sort by this ... like Excel. And i admit that i do not care about "clone of" because i do not use this feature right now.

Thank you for your feedback

soft-bug

RL Member
Hi,

HyperFreeSoft v.25 now translated for English Users ! no more french language included ;)

Download link available at the first message of this thread.

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
Cool. Can you upload this to hyperspin-fe.com? Just go to downloads>upload> select media folder and it will go to the third party app section. There are like 47 apps right now!

(Tapatalk)

soft-bug

RL Member
Hi Ninja2been,

It would be a pleasure ... except that HyperSpin-Fe banned me !

I promise to do it as soon as my account will be fully available again. Meanwhile i will continue to share it only here.

Best regards from Paris,

Grégory aka Soft-bug

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
Sounds like you are creating another account or working with someone. I think you'll have to open a ticket to go to Circo I'll bet. Seems like you made a nice little scraper to generate info and create genres

(Tapatalk)