Status
Not open for further replies.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
HyperLaunch
HyperLaunch (updated to v3.1.0.5)

• HideCursor was changed to a globally allow per-game control over it. Set it by configuring settings on that game in the Games tab.
  • Fixed Keymapper_FrontEnd_Profile_Name was always writing the first pluginname sent to HL, this is supposed to by default be empty to allow HL to work with multiple FEs.
  • Added new CLI switch "-c" which changes the context of HL on exit an option of giving focus to your FE or load an FE keymapper profile on exit.
  • Fixed ahk error when bezels are turned off using the NullDC module and ExtraFixedResBezelGUI() was called.
  • Added WMI check and will not attempt to use the WMI service if it is not running.
  • Added file check for your emulator/application executable. Previously you would get an ahk error if the path was wrong.
  • Fixed decrypting Steam/Origin credentials

Keymapper.ahk (updated to v1.1.0)
  • Updated to support the -c switch

Shared.ahk (updated to v1.2.2)

• Added a few checks to HideEmu to make sure the windows that it is trying to hide, actually become hidden
  • Updates to remove PCLauncher HideCursor control, which now can be controlled per-game globally
  • Added ability to hide logs when running executables
  • 7zCleanUp will now be triggered when an error occurs

Module Extensions
HyperLaunch.dll
  • Updated to support WMI check

Origin.ahk (updated to v1.0.1)
  • Will no longer show credentials in log

Steam.ahk (updated to v1.0.1)
  • Will no longer show credentials in log

HyperLaunchHQ
v1.1.1.3 (February 25th, 2015):

• Changed path for logos in the HLHQ plugin, they should now be located at .\Media\Logos\
  • Added new setting to check if WMI Service is running on startup since HyperLaunch requires it
  • Added support for Hide_Cursor setting on a per game basis
  • Changed format of systems.xml file, check the bundled 'Systems (Example).xml'
  • Fixed bug that was preventing some module per rom settings to be saved in some particular conditions

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Plugins:
  • Added initial Maximus Arcade Plugin. It can build the database part, but not any media assets yet.

Melu

RL Member
Hi Djdv, thank you for all. I updated my Hyper and i have this error:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PK2VONG.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do I can fix it?
Thank you :)

Last edited:

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Melu, make sure all your files are updated from git. If you have further problems, this is not the thread to discuss it. Please make your own thread.

Potts43

RL Member
Melu, make sure all your files are updated from git. If you have further problems, this is not the thread to discuss it. Please make your own thread.

Djv,j I hear what you're saying but I updated as normal by git and I get the same error and nothing runs from HLHQ anymore.

rfancella

Super Moderator
Supporter
RL Member
Djv,j I hear what you're saying but I updated as normal by git and I get the same error and nothing runs from HLHQ anymore.

He is aware. ;)

I rolled back the two files Steam.ahk and Origin.ahk and all is working again.
We will wait for an update.

Thanks,
Ron

gigapig

RL Member
Mine is the same, tried running a Mame game and got that error. Can't roll back either.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Sorry guys, I forgot to push the updated shared.ahk. It's up and fixed now.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Shared.ahk updated to v1.2.3
  • Removed debug msgbox when using daemontools

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
HyperLaunch.exe updated to v3.1.0.5b
  • Minor fix to address error when bezel disabled in nulldc

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
HyperLaunch.dll updated to v1.0.5 (brolly)

• Added methods to detect/remove the BOM character from text files

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
HyperLaunchHQ updated to v1.1.1.4 (March 14th, 2015):

• Fixed issue that was causing adding new systems using the HyperLaunchHQ plugin not working properly
  • Added support to enable/disable HyperPause on a per game basis through the Specific Game Options form

This will be the last update under this name.

nosh

RL Member
dj Fade layer 2 and Extra Layer 1 - Console images are not loading for fade. As I understand zerodreams profile is the default now?

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
AFAIK, it's working right for zerodreams style fade (the new default). I didn't touch anything recently that would stop that from working. Please make sure you defaulted all your fade settings.

dave305

RL Member
Djvj, I posted sat about my dosbox prob, but it never posted and I just posted again and it didn't make it either?. I decided to upgrade to see if it would help, but I have a new problem. I have no systems showing up. I looked for the systems.xml (example), but can't find it in the zip or on gethub. could you post it or show me where I can find it.

dave305

RL Member
Never mind, changed frontend to hyperspin and all is good. Not what I wanted, but :). Why wouldn't the systems show up under hyperlaunch?.

Status
Not open for further replies.