Hyperspin - Rocketlauncher Focus Window Issue - Alt - Tab

picabotwo

Good evening,

I hope you all can help me out with some minor issues I have been having with my Hyperspin Arcade setup. I am using Hyperspin 1.3 and the latest version of Rocket Launcher UI (1.0.1.10). I recently ran rocketlauncher and it updated a whole bunch of files. Everything seems to be working but with one miner issue. I can launch Hyperspin, browse through menus, enter in and back out just fine. I can launch the emulators and games just fine (Keys and credits all work). I have it set to exit the emulator with a hold of the (1+3, or ESC). It shows the thanks for playing and goes back to Hyperspin, but loses focus. I cannot control hyperspin until I alt + tab back into the program.

I am using joy2key as my mapper, but I do have xpadder installed, but not being used (tried deleting it no fix). On the rocket launcher UI I have tried disabling all of the hide features (taskbar, cursor) are all set to false. I have tried enabling the restore front end, restore and click, and disabled but nothing seems to work. The only two programs open after I escape the emulator is Joy2key and hyperspin. Any ideas?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Josh

Here is a link for the debug level log of running Hyperspin, launching one game and exiting.

Attachments

• RocketLauncher.zip
    37.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
This unfortuantely is not an RL issue, it's a long time HS bug. You can try some of the newer HS 1.4 versions, I think either beta 10 or beta 15 it worked fine in.

d8thstar

Supporter
RL Member
This unfortuantely is not an RL issue, it's a long time HS bug. You can try some of the newer HS 1.4 versions, I think either beta 10 or beta 15 it worked fine in.

i’m in latest HS beta, still same issue