HyperSpin Setup Guide

austin585

Supporter
RL Member
I updated my tutorial for RocketLauncher if it helps mate? Feel free to use or even delete if you wish... just trying to help out a little bit. give me a shout if you want/need anything

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
Good job on the tutorial austin!

It seams perfect from my point of view. Its a kind of long as it would take no more than 5 minutes to make everything knowing the programs, but I see your point on detailed explaining things so there is no doubt for the first time user.

Maybe we could include it to the wiki. It will certainly help anyone that is trying using HS and RL for the first time.

austin585

Supporter
RL Member
Thanks mate... great feedback :)

Yeah my tutorials do tend to be longer. I like to show people how and why so I tend to talk about everything as I do it. It could be a 5 min thing but they would not know how it works so causes more issues when things go wrong. Once the basics are out the way, it then makes it easier to make system setups as they arlready know how and why things do certain things hehehe.

Just trying to help people out. If it is of any use, you guys can use it however you see fit. And as always, give me a shout if you need anything :D

Dreygor

RL Member
I can see I am going to have to subscribe to Austins Youtube channel. That's one bad thing about being away for so long and coming back is having to relearn and bunch of stuff due to all the changes.

Deodexidus

Austin: I followed your video to the letter however Hyperspin is not finding most of my ROMS, I set everything up as you advised yet when it does find a few ROMS it gives an error stating Rocketlauncher does not have the correct .ini file when attempting to launch? The ROMS launch through RocketlauncherUI but I want the pizazz of Hyperspin. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
??? Jakmak, I don't get what is your problem.
Just click the download link above this page and download RocketLauncher.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk