Keymapping for NOOBS - help please!

radiohead999

Hi, I have an X-Arcade Tankstick which I can use in either Keyboard or Joystick mode (it has the Tri-board zero trim-lag mode board fitted, for those familiar with Tanksticks). My question is, what do I configure the buttons as, when running with Hypserspin? I can move the main menu wheel with the joystick ,but i can't seem to programme the buttons to launch a game or fire, etc. I have been using joy2key and following guides to map the keys, but i can't figure out which keys I should be mapping to which buttons on my Tankstick. Sorry for such a basic question.

I'm looking for something that says programme button 1 to Q, button 2 to W and then how I tie this to something like MAME, or even a global setting so that I don't have to load different profiles for different emulators

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

radiohead999

I've got a bit further along, i used an AHK guide and now I can get some games to work in MAME (xarcade2multiemu), but I still can't figure out how the connection is made between pressing key'x' and it mapping that as the primary weapon key, for instance. It's obviously something basic I am missing, but that's the joy of learning!