[SOLVED] Mame Default Bezels with mame lightgun games

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEMartin

RL Member
Hi all ,

I have a few questions regarding mame default bezels for lightgun games. When i launch a lightgun game and set the mame modules rom settings to not use a bezel it still uses the default bezel is this not possible? i can not play lightgun games with a bezel because the lightgun does not register the offscreen loading , is there something i am missing to setup lightgun games im mame ???

Thanks ,

NEMartin

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
So you need by default mame to use HL bezels, but then some (lightgun games) need to have bezels off?

NEMartin

RL Member
Yes all my bezels are loading mame layout bezels if no mame layout bezels are found it uses hl bezels so my lightgun games load hl default bezels but light gun games can not use bezels due to offscreen reloading is there any way to set this up so lght gun games dont use hl bezels?

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
What abotu turning bezels off in HL, and editing your mame settings manually to use the internal bezels?

If that doesn't work for you, then I would have to add bezel per-rom support into the mame module and you'd have to turn off bezels for each game individually.

NEMartin

RL Member
That is what i would like then i only have to turn off hl bezels in per rom settings for my light gun games the rest of the mame games i use bezels.

NEMartin

RL Member
At first i thaught the problem was on my end the per rom bezel settings because the per rom hlsl settings worked and bezels didnt so its not my setup ?

Status
Not open for further replies.