[SOLVED] MultiGame On Launch Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mccorkled

RL Member
How do you get disc art to show when booting a multidisc game? I thought this post would be the key but using that path isn't working. I've tried every combination of "Media\MultiGame\SystemName" that I can think of.

I've tried...
Media\MultiGame\SystemName
Media\MultiGame\System Name
Media\MultiGame\%SystemName%
MultiGame\SystemName
MultiGame\System Name
Media\MultiGame\Sony Playstation
and on and on....

It's also strange because using "Artwork1" doesn't work and that is what the HS folder is called but using "Artwork 1" with a space makes it work. But if I try to put "Wheel" just for testing purposes that doesn't show anything and displays the RL default disc images.

1.png

1.png

https://pastebin.com/knTudshX

Looks like it's close to working but it is looking for a disc under the a _Default folder under the System Name instead of the game name.
Code:
08:30:58:702 | MD |     DEBUG  | +0     | MultiGame - Looking for Default Disc Art in: Z:\RocketLauncher\Media\MultiGame\Sony Playstation\_Default\Disc_image_1.png
08:30:58:742 | MD |     DEBUG  | +47    | MultiGame - Looking for Default Disc Art in: Z:\RocketLauncher\Media\MultiGame\_Default\Disc_image_1.png
08:30:58:762 | MD |     DEBUG  | +15    | MultiGame - Found Default Disc Art: Z:\RocketLauncher\Media\MultiGame\_Default\Disc_image_1.png

Added \GameName to the path and now it is looking in the right folder but it seems to want an image titled "Disc_image_1.png"
Code:
08:42:22:022 | MD |     DEBUG  | +0     | MultiGame - Checking for Game Disc Art: Z:\RocketLauncher\Media\MultiGame\Sony Playstation\Final Fantasy IX (USA) (Disc 1)\Disc_image_1.png
08:42:22:032 | MD |     DEBUG  | +0     | MultiGame - Checking for Game Disc Art: Z:\RocketLauncher\Media\MultiGame\Sony Playstation\Final Fantasy IX (USA)\Disc_image_1.png

I also tried adding \GameName.png and \*.png to the path but that didn't work.

Changing the image name to "Disc_image_1" allows the image to show but I would assume that RL has a way to look for an image of any title by using *.png or something similar...

Last edited:

mccorkled

RL Member
SOLUTION:

Under Settings> Plugins> Disc Artwork Label
Code:
Media\MultiGame\SystemName

Under your media folders go to \RocketLauncher\Media\MultiGame\System name make a folder with the game name WITHOUT (Disc x). Place all of the disc images into this folder. Images need to be named...
Code:
Disc_image_1
Disc_image_2
Disc_image_3

This will break your Pause disc images so you also need folders with (Disc x) after the names which contain a single disc image.

Status
Not open for further replies.