New help getting pause to work...Help!

Propdept

RL Member
1. In videos. I put my videos in RL Folder marked Videos. But. When I test the a pause It shows me the two videos I am using in Hyperspin. The game video and the system video and that’s all???? Why?.

2 I put music in the RL music folder and. When I test it in pause under sounds is see a volume bar no music. Do I gotta make a label marked MUSIC?

3. I have PNG files. For the menu labels in the. Pause menu for each system.
Where do I put those files? If I am in pause for NES. is want the PNG menu to reflect what I put in artwork video etc... if I change to another. Console Atari 5200 I have.PNG files for the menu too. I want them to change from thE NES TO 5200 Menu art

Help anyone!

Propdept

RL Member
Ok I solved both the video and sound issues.but how do you change the pause menu labels. Not the names what appears on the screen. I down loaded from retro humanoid png menu label files for my various system. How do I intergrate them?

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
Before posting it's always a good idea to consult the wiki, the forum section related to what you need or do a search.

This topic was just a few posts below your other thread for this issue.

Propdept

RL Member
Ok ty
I read thru the other post. And it is not working form me.. should it be Rocketlauncher>media>logos>Menu logos>. Then system name folder?

Or
Rocketlauncher>media>menu images>pause> then console name folder(Atari 2600 for example )

Last edited:

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
According to what I wrote in the linked post it should be "RocketLauncher/Media/Pause/Menu Logos/Atari 2600/_Default"