New Logo

Like the new logo?

• Hate it, bring back the old one!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Potts43

RL Member
I had started to shape the words rocket launcher into the outline of a Real rocket launcher. Not sure if that idea appeals to you.

That logo rocket is a emoticon on my iPhone.[emoji573]

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Thanks potts, but I think that's kind of cheesy, no? I'm always open to anything new, but it has to be kept original. Right now, my rocket and this logo by stillcore is original.

Potts43

RL Member
Thanks potts, but I think that's kind of cheesy, no? I'm always open to anything new, but it has to be kept original. Right now, my rocket and this logo by stillcore is original.

No problem. Was just thinking laterally and thought it could be made to look cool. Not sure it would be cheesy though.The drawing at least would have been original [emoji12] and not commercially available.[emoji16].

Many thanks

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
If you can make it look cool, go for it.

I'll have the image cycle on refresh if I had enough good ideas.

sonicjihad

RL Member
Hi DJVJ,

First of all thanks a lot for all your great work and anybody else helping you with this wonderfull program :). Now that's out of the way. Lets talk about the new logo. I do like it, but I like the example of Marcoqwerty better :) Furthermore the rocketlauncher logo (round with the letters RL in it) is kind of hard to see, because the colors overlap. Especially when it's a systemtray icon. It looks like just an orange dot. Hope this feedback helps.