New son = afk for a bit

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
My new son, Ryder Link, was born on 5/13 so I will be helping the wife for a week or so and won't have much time on the forum or to work on RL.

warpig

RL Member
Congratulations on the birth of your son, don't worry about RocketLauncher, family comes first always.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Thanks everyone. Only after you guys brought it to my attention did I realize he has the same RL initials. Subconscious? Seems so...

zero dreams

Supporter
RL Member
Congratulations. I've come to understand that our lives and time flow unrelenting like a river that we cannot stop. Purpose has always been the question I'm left with and when I look at my children I feel that that may be mine/ours. In any regard, this journey with children has proven difficult at times but one thing I know for sure is that no matter the circumstance they will stop us in the river for us to appreciate the essence of life. Children are priceless.

Fromlostdays

Supporter
RL Member
I know I'm late, but congrats man. Let's also hear it for your wife who only needs help "for about a week or so" after giving birth.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Thanks. I ended up only taking about a week off from work, missing OT hurts. This is our third go, so we know what to expect. :)