New Website!!

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
RocketLauncher now has some fresh new forum software! Finally got off the old vBulletin code which was the cause of all the slowdowns over the previous months. I tried to keep somewhat the look of the old site, while adding some new functionality.

The downloads section is called Resources, and can be accessed from the top. I made sure to re-host all the files again and fix any broken links.
1641755112184.png

I also added a User Modules section as well as User Media too! Figured this would be a better way for you guys to keep track of your modules and much easier for others to find them.

Default site theme is now a dark one. Save your eyes, you'll need them later! I am still tweaking colors and the css, so you will see more changes to this as I have time to work on it. I'm sure other stuff is broke as well, as I find it, I'll fix it. Feel free to make a post or shoot me a PM about this. If any of you really want a light theme, let me know and I'll look into making one.

If you notice anything not working, or missing that you want back, that didn't make it in the upgrade, let me know and I'll see if it's worth it.

And on that, this was a very costly upgrade, so hit that Donate button if you really enjoy using the software and the site. :geek:

Attachments

• 1641633554861.png
    1641633554861.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Awesome, the user modules section is a great idea.
Just hope others will use it :)

Also I had to approve your post...have to look into that!
Update: Should be fixed now!

Last edited:

Dabil

RL Member
Any chance there is an official rocket launcher update coming soon? A lot of the modules are pretty dated and don't work any longer with the latest emu releases. Seems like it's been a few years since an official update has come out.

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
Any chance there is an official rocket launcher update coming soon? A lot of the modules are pretty dated and don't work any longer with the latest emu releases. Seems like it's been a few years since an official update has come out.
If there was, you would've seen an update about it. So no. if you find an incompatible module search the forum.