[SOLVED] Pause and bezel activation hotkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
I was trying to set up the hot keys for pause and bezel changes now that I have bliss box and I think I came across a bug.

The following hotkeys do not work

Double tap 1 within 1000 ms
Double tap 2 within 1000 ms

Basically any of the numbers 1-9 aren't reading I believe with double or triple tap

Also combinations such as left arrow and 1 doesnt register

Can you add the ability to use the hotkeys and use of the number double and triple tap and also use of the arrow buttons? Thanks

Note I'm using joytokey

So I have three issues here
1. Trying to use my mapped key of 1 for start and use that to press 1 two times or three times even to pull up pause

2. Trying to use my mapped key of 2 to start and change bezels by double or triple clicking it

3. Press 1 & 2 to exit

What's weird is if I take joytokey out of this, I can exit using 1&2. Pause and bezel change still doesnt work with triple or double count still. The third issue is weird because I can get the keyboard to exit, bliss box controllers to exit but my 2 ps3 controllers don't exit with 1&2 pressed. Joytokey is set up the same way for these controllers as well. I'm not sure why when I used xpadder the exit function worked for the ps3 while joytokey it doesn't now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
If you use a keymapper, you should use the keymapper for any complex key presses combination.

There is no way to assure that the keymapper will play nice with the RL multiple key features. Maybe it will work nicelly, maybe it won't.

So, just set on RL pause and any other function to use a simple key, and in joytokey set the double button tab to send the single pause key. If joytokey doesn't support the button double click, use other key compbination.

You can also check if the beta xhotkey file that I posted some time ago on the keymapper forum improves the compatibility with the keymapper. I added a lot of changes to that version that is not yet released on the official files. Maybe something could change.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
I tested the number keys and they work just fine with triggering an RL feature. If you are using another keymapper, this is not the fault of RL, but your keymapper not sending the keys to RL correctly that it could be undertstood.

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
Ya i think it xinput it's not reading or something in keytojoy

With the hotkey for pause for example though I have T1000:1

When I press 1 on the keyboard 3 times fast, pause doesn't open though. It just pauses off and on in the emulator as that is how it's mapped in my emulators as well. My other key combos works but the double or triple 1 doesn't nor double or triple 2 on my keyboard? In

Tapatalk signature

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
Could you share what the solution was, in case of new users appear with the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.