[SOLVED] Pause and K Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mccorkled

RL Member
I finally started to play games tonight rather than just gathering them and getting all the artwork. Nearly beat Sonic 2! Woohooo!!!

Diner needed to be made so I decided to try out pause which I enabled a few months back. I don;t have any artwork, videos for it, or even know how to do any of that yet. Looking forward to getting it all setup correctly if someone can guide me in the right direction.

So... diner needs to be made, I open hyperpause with a 3 second press on my xbox one controller... and once it is open I cannot use the controller to navigate through the selections... I figured I would just use the keyboard temporary and I click save state. It saved a screen shot instead. Any help to get this all sorted would be great. :) Hyperpause seems like a really awesome feature, that I recently learned of, but I am hoping it isn't a daunting task to get setup and get artwork for like the rest of the setup. But it probably is ;)

haha. Thanks guys.

mccorkled

RL Member
Thank you. I got the save states working for 1 system, but I still have to use the keyboard because the RL keymap isn't working. The system I just setup was Amstrad. There is only 1 save state slot. Is that typical? Should I set it to be {F2} | {F2} | {F2} ? Will that overwrite the last save state?

Edit: The controller keymap for RL still isn't working for the Pause menu but I got the save state working. See this thread.

http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showthread.php?4412-Ultimate-Save-State-Thread&p=34709#post34709

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.