Pause Media... Current Location?

newoski

Supporter
RL Member
Morning guys,

I've seen a few old thread talking about different FTP locations for HyperPause media... Could someone please post the most up to date location I should grab media from?

Also, where should I check status of media that still needs to be collected? I'd love to help

Turranius

Supporter
RL Member
Re: HyperPause Media... Current Location?

My package is up to date for 0.156 roms. Thats the latest version of the full package (Mame 0.156 Extras) that can be found on "the torrent".

You can download the full finished HyperPause package, created from the above torrent, here: ftp://misc:[email protected]/MAME/
There are also programs there for linux and windows that creates the HyperPause media from the "Mame <version> Extras" torrent if you got that. Then you wont have to download 17 GB again.

See this thread
http://www.hyperlaunch.net/forum/sh...-version-gt-Extras-as-material-for-HyperPause

As for media that is missing... you best check the torrent site that posts it. If you need to know which it is, I'll PM.

Last edited:

newoski

Supporter
RL Member

Hi Turranius,

Your content is fantastic!

I'm looking for manuals etc for all the other systems... Is there anything centralized setup yet? FTP etc?

Thanks!

tonesmalone

RL Member

Hi Turranius,

Your content is fantastic!

I'm looking for manuals etc for all the other systems... Is there anything centralized setup yet? FTP etc?

Thanks!

EmuMovies has an organised folder of HyperLaunch media on their ftp. They have tons of manual over there.

Turranius

Supporter
RL Member

I can not take credit for the contents. Its the creators of the Mame <version> Extras that we should credit for that. I just organize it so it fits with HyperPause =)

As for missing / other content, yeah, probably EmuMovies like tomesmalone says. I'm no expert on that.