Pause Media Galore!

RetroHumanoid

RL Member
Hey guys...just wanted to let you all know that I have been busting my hump to get as much pause content together as possible over the past 4-5 months. I now have about 1200 console games fully setup with background art,logos,maps,guides,videos,magazines,music...it's all there. I have provided download links for my media and customizations I have made to Pause in my youtube channel. Feel free to check it out and provide me any comments here or on my videos to let me know what you think.

20160916130640.jpg20160916130706.jpg20160916130714.jpg20160916130734.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeP60Vc-kRYCiJ1y2PvxryA

To any admins,if this is not allowed or if it is breaking any forum/program rules or guidelines,I do apologize..this is not my intent. I just want to give back to the community in some way. Feel free to delete the post if this is the case though.

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
Nice work RetroHumanoid.

It is very nice to see that you customized the pause code to show the menu labels that you would like to have.
I must confess that the pause code is not the best organized and structured code (I was learning to code when I did it), but if you want help with anything on it just let me know.

Thanks for sharing all this stuff!!!!

RetroHumanoid

RL Member
Thanks! Yeah,i'm not exactly schooled in the art of coding,so i'm not gonna judge your coding,lol.

I also forgot that I have yet to upload the game music and videos,but it will be added soon...it's done and literally uploading at this very moment.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
I am placing on my todo list a new feature to build an option on RLUI so you can alter those pause menu labels without the need for code editing.
So, in the future, you don't need to make those code changes again when we update the pause code for any reason.
When I have that done I will let you know on this thread.

RetroHumanoid

RL Member
soundtracks and videos are now finished and available for download ,with the links in the comment section of my latest video on my youtube channel.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
I subscribed. The link doesn't work from the phone until I go to the main site. Tapatalk link didn't work. I got the fade screens nice work!

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
Changing the pause menu labels is now supported by RL. Read the changelog and the respective RLUI tooltip to know more about it.

Potts43

RL Member
Can anyone tell me the directory structure required to get menu logos to show up?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
Just search your change log.txt file in the RL folder.
It should be described there.