[SOLVED] Pause menu has no options to select from (such as save, load, change disc etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonrage

RL Member
I'm confused now, bleasby wasn't this supposed to be live? If o there's no reason to replace Pause.ahk anymore unless you didn't update.

The file sizes are different then before today's update, and I think the fix for zipped multidisks made it in, I just tested it. So some changes are def there.

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
I'm confused now, bleasby wasn't this supposed to be live? If o there's no reason to replace Pause.ahk anymore unless you didn't update.

Every update is live.
The new bug or possible user error happening with cID67 is unrelated with the problem posted on this thread.
Just for some unknown reason the old file does not present the same behaviour for him.

I would ask please to anyone that could to check if the same problem described by cID67 happen on your machines as I cannot test it myself right now.

mccorkled

RL Member
I came across this thread earlier tonight and read it just because I am starting to setup Pause and there are not many thread under this section of the forum so I figured I might as well read them all. All of my menu items were displaying properly. I downloaded some manuals and put them in the correct folder using the Wiki which states...

game manuals: .\RocketLauncher\Media\Manuals\%systemname%\%romname%\Manual.pdf (if the game is a multidisc game and has manual contents that serves to all discs you should place the manual on .\RocketLauncher\Media\Manuals\%systemname%\%romnamewithoutdiscinfo%\Manual.pdf)

When I opened pause my menu items were no longer there. After I replaced the Pause.ahk with the one you provided, the menu items were back, but the sub menu for manuals is not showing any manual. I am running the newest update from just a day or two ago. Here is the path to my manual...

S:\Hyperspin\RocketLauncher\Media\Manuals\Amstrad GX4000\Barbarian 2 (Europe)\Manual.pdf

212et1w.jpg

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
mccorkled please create another thread describing your issue or point me were did you did, as your problem is not related with the other bugs described on this thread.

Also, don't forget to provide a troubleshooting log.

A screenshot of your manuals folder and a download link to the manual that you used for testing this would be also useful on this case.

I will try to help the best I can after receiving that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.