please help

GMT

Hello I wondered if you could help me, Ive been new to the scene for about a month now, Ive built a few systems but now Austin is no longer making videos with media i cant get any bezels or anything i need, Ive installed the sega CD but no fade or bezels, and ive installed the sonic collection and tekken collection but cant get them to run either, The sonic collection needs multiple emulators to run it so ive been told and the SSF emu for the Saturn wont open to enable virtual drive so that wont work either so its all gone wrong and no one to help so im stranded.

Dabil

RL Member
Have you looked at Simply Austin's Sega Saturn And Daemon Tools videos on YouTube? I was just watching them today to get Saturn working on my system. Got everything up and working except the sound.

I will try to help you if you are willing and patient. The Saturn isn't an easy system to get working when compared to emulators like Fusion or Nestopia. But hang in there and you will get it.

Setting up these types of systems is more of a marathon than a sprint.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

GMT

hiya yep ive looked at those video's its my SSF emulator, the config screen wont open when i try and exe it so its kind of dead in the water :) Thank you for your reply and yep I'm a patient person :)

Dabil

RL Member
I just got SSF set up and working perfectly with rocket launcher/hyperspin last night after quite a bit of effort. There are quite a few quirks to overcome. The main thing is don't change anything unless you are sure it needs changed.

What OS, daemon tools version, and version of SSF are you using?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk