Psx RetroArch and rocket launcher

Bellozanne

RL Member
Good evening guys

I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction..

I am having a bit of a issue trying to get RA and RL to play nicely !

This is my Issue...

I have a fresh install of HS and am setting up everything from scratch.
I have a fresh install of RL and have changed the settings .ini file accordingly and followed Austins Tutorial.

RL is, as far as I know setup correctly and I have systems down the left pane and 200+ emulators down the middle (all require setting up)
My RL is pointing to the RA.exe on my desktop where its installed (not moved after install!!)

I can load up a rom from my roms folder through RA using the Beetle (re Armed core) (Outside of RL) but when I try to launch it through RL i get "cannot find C:\users...\RetroArch\Config.ini"

Not sure whats causing this

but i'm hoping its something very simple which I must be overlooking..

Any advice and pointers would be gratefully appreciated
Many thanks in advance
B.

Last edited:

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
You either misquoted the error message or you're using a bad module since there are no config.ini files.

Austin's tutorials are terrible on many levels. Also, do not use any of the "builds" he posts. They're ancient and probably not setup very well. Preconfigured builds of any kind aren't supported here.

When asking for help regarding something not working always post a troubleshooting log as described here. Without one, you'll get guesses if any responses at all since there's no info to go off.

Asparky

RL Member
"Austin's tutorials are terrible on many levels. Also, do not use any of the "builds" he posts. They're ancient and probably not setup very well. Preconfigured builds of any kind aren't supported here".

The Reason People are using outdated Guides / Videos, Like Austin's, is the Fact No One is uploading / Updating these.
If someone would do this, then I expect, most of the Problems posted here, would be Answered.

Bellozanne

RL Member
Thank you very much Agent 47, for your help!!
I shall look in to this in due course and paste what i find
Really appreciate your response
Many thanks
B.