Retroarch + retroachievements

aevans0001

RL Member
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten retro achievements to work on retroarch using rocket launcher?

I have it all set up in retroarch and working. I have tried adding this setting to the system config, the game config, the emulator config settings_show_achievements = "true"

Retroarch seems to ignore that and never loads the achievements.

aevans0001

RL Member
Ok just an update. I did find that retroachievements do work with retroarch. However, the problem is that for some reason you have to play a couple games before it loads. Running retroarch straight with game loads immediately. Pleas ehelp if you can. If i need to send some logs please explain whichlogs and how to achieve and send them. thanks

aevans0001

RL Member
ok another update seems that the only core i am having problem with is stella. I have tried both stella and stella2014, both work perfectly inside of retroarch, neither work through rocket launcher and retroarch (as far as retroachievements is concerned)

aevans0001

RL Member
Ok I had to do 2 things to fix my issue.

1. I defined my default atari 2600 core in the Rocket Launcher UI under the emulator tab. Click on the "edit Global Module settings" and define the cores. This fixed the issue for awhile but for some reason it stopped working. So i went back on the hunt and i found my stella_liberta core configuration no longer had my retroachievements login on. I changed that under "Cheevos username" and "Cheevos Password"